February 09, 2015 - February 10, 2015
Event Site: http://www.chathamhouse.org/conferences/ageing
The certainty of global population ageing demands greater action, innovation, and a long-term approach from policymakers, health and medical professionals as well as businesses. This conference will address critical questions, including:
- Are current health, public policy and economic responses to global ageing adequate?
- How can health systems develop sustainable strategies to support an ageing global population?
- How can the challenge of managing chronic conditions be met and at what cost?
- How can societies address the financial impact of ageing populations?
- Are businesses reacting quickly enough to an ageing workforce and consumer base?
Organized by: Chatham House